Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Revelations

I had a revelation today. I was trying to stay busy, and feeling a bit large. Large in that I-ate-my-feelings-for-the-past-few-weeks-so-I-gained-weight large. So I decided to go for a run right after dinner. This is not an odd thing for me, except that I had never taken the kids with me on a run at that time before. I ran. I ran and felt like I was running in jello. The extra weight and pushing both kids in the stroller tired me out.

Here comes my first revelation...

~I need to work out~

I need to do this to replace eating my feelings with running my feelings. I don't plan on crying over my love who is gone. I plan on using that energy on making myself a better person for when he returns. Because don't we all want to change for the better? Isn't that what life is all about? Finding challenges and tackling them? Putting ourselves to the test and if we don't pass the first time, keep trying again until we do?

This is my first revelation. I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment