This is something I made for a friend's baby shower favors and thought you all may want to share in the tutorial in case you ever want to make some.
1 sheet of card stock = 5 matchbook post it holders
Double-sided sticky tape
(the additional items shown are for decoration purposes so that's why they are not listed)
- Template is 6"X 2 1/4"
- Score at 3/4", 1 1/4", 2 3/4"
- Staple the 3/4" up (staple just below the center)
- Flip over and stamp/decorate the 'front' as desired
- Place piece of double sided sticky tape on back of post its. Add loop of ribbon to center (for pen) -you will need to use adhesive to make the ribbon into a loop before you adhere it to the sticky pad
- Adhere post it pad to center of inside of matchbook
- Add ribbon bow over staple and pen to inside
And it's that easy!!