Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chicken and Veggies Bake

Oh the possibilites! I originally found this recipe when my mouth started watering watching a Jon and Kate Plus Eight episode. Kate was gone, and left Jon with a few dishes of this chicken and veggies dish that he threw in the oven. I started my investigation and came up with a Rosemary and Chicken veggies bake. I've since tweaked it to my liking, and now will share it with you.

Ingredients:
Chicken (cut into tenders or cubes)
Fresh Veggies
Rosemary, Italian Seasoning, Lemon Pepper or any marinade you like
Salt and Pepper (if just using Rosemary)
Bag of small redskin potatoes


Preheat oven to 350. Put Chicken in 1/2 the marinade and set aside.
Cut up veggies.
PAM a 9X13 pan and add veggies.
Add the other half of the marinade. Mix up the veggies.
Put in oven for about an hour.
With 25 minutes left, put in the chicken. Mix in.

There you go! A tasty veggie-filled dinner that is (in my opinion) super easy to make. Last night I used these veggies: asparagus, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and spinach (don't add spinach until the last five minutes of cooking)
I didn't end up making the chicken because Kate came over with some.

This is pre-bake. I [of course] forgot to take a picture after it was done. But let me tell you, it was YUMMY!


This is what happens when you have a two and a half year old running around the house. (so sweet!)

Yes, that's a box of wipes in a play-size pack and play... ??





The lamb is in a bowl, which I thought was funny; the Lion eating the Lamb, and the My Little Pony eating ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment