Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Change for the Good

It's happening... A change in me that I feel will be so good, so inspiring. I want to make this time that Thomas is deployed one that pays tribute to what I have and not what I don't have. I want to show each of you how blessed we are, and how much we love that daddy who is (right now) on his way to Afghanistan. I want to give back. I want to show my body that I love it and I want it to be healthy. I want to show my children that I love them and to make them feel special to me every day. I want to create. I want to sew and to scrapbook and to craft with my children. I want to do. I don't want to cry. So don't ask me how I'm doing, ask me what I'm doing. Don't ask me if I miss him. Ask me what we're doing for him. I won't break down if I keep moving forward, and that's the goal. Because I want my children to look back at our time together and think that it was so cool of mom to give, create and love instead of moan, cry and give up. Let's make this journey better than it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment