Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thank You Ambrosio

I had good intentions. I wanted to complete a few home projects while Thomas was gone to Afghanistan. There were fences to paint, rooms to paint, and an ugly wall of tiled mirrors to be fixed. I searched and searched, but can't seem to find a picture of the ugliness that was our mirrored wall in our bathroom. Just take a look at the pictures below and imagine square tile mirrors on every inch of all three walls. Now imagine an unleveled rusty light fixture which was probably from the 70's. Yah, I know. I'm glad to see these new fresh walls complete with the Whisper Yellow Behr Ultra paint I picked out. Now all I have left to do is re-seal the shower and finish painting the rest of the bathroom. But there is still a fence to paint...



1 comment: