Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

No more Stampin Up!

Well, I've decided that my courtship with Stampin Up! must end. I've been a demonstrator now for 4 years and have reached my quarterly minimum mostly at my own cost each time. I thought that with buying a house and joining a comunity I would find enough revenue to continue, even in hobby status (making only minimums instead of a profit) but over the past year and some change, I've still needed to dip into my own pocket when push came to shove. Stampin Up! is still my go-to for scrapbooking, but I'll just have to sacrafice the 20% discount I got and only buy what I need instead of feeling pressure to buy the newest products in order to showcase them to customers.

So here is my final offer, my demonstrator status should be up in June (if I read the website correctly) so any final items you want to get my discount with, please let me know and we can put the order in before I stop.

It was nice having the discount, but not worth the stress of wondering how I'm going to meet my minimums every quarter. I enjoyed all the classes I taught, and may still teach a class from time to time, but without the stress of having to make eveything SU! products.

I will try to send out a reminder as my demonstratorship comes to a close to remind everyone of my ending discount.

Thanks for the support over the years everyone!

1 comment: