Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seriously!? I'm only 29!

Apparently I should be retired and drinking Ensure. Maybe I should eat dinner at 4pm and say things like, "In my day..."

I've been having joint pain. In my hands, wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Today I went to the doctor and even though he took some blood, he diagnosed me with not only carpel tunnel, but tennis elbow as well. Which means that I'll apparently have to take a break from my hobbies of stenography and tennis.

I got a groovy wrist brace and elbow brace. The former I'll wear all day and the latter will only be worn at night. The kids both were enthralled with it, Glenn staring, smiling and looking at it the same way he looks at my head when I have a towel wrapped around it.

I have to go now, I'm going to play some shuffle board, then catch a Murder She Wrote marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment