Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

[No] Sleep... Part Two

Nope. No sleep. Yes, as my sister said in her comment, it's overrated. But at 10:08pm after having four out of the past six nights lacking in sleep, it's is underrated. I typed my frustration to my husband last night while Glenn screamed and cried. It was my first attempt at the Ferber method- something that we did with Genny and worked wonderfully. His reply (which I got this morning since the time difference is so great) was to do whatever it takes to make him/me sleep until we get home and then I can Ferberize him all I want. I took his advice before I read it- I went down and nursed Glenn to sleep and brought him into bed with me the first time he woke up. I liked his advice.

I think that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment