Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day card


It's always hard making masculine cards, especially for the same people because you feel like you've done everything before and want to make sure each one is unique and special. So when I made two father's day cards, I utilized my friend Jasmin's circle cutting tools. (from Creative Memories) I've always loved these tools, and want to get my own some day.

I ended up making the exact same card for the two father's in my life, my husband and his father. The interesting thing is that I had my husband write a note to my father in law in the card I made him, but now that means that Thomas has seen his own Father's Day card... Yah, I didn't quite think that one through. Oh well, I'm sure he doesn't care. He's probably more focused on the PS3 he got yesterday as his early Father's Day gift.


Here is a bonus picture for my family members who read this blog. This is Genny putting cereal on her spoon and then eating it off the spoon.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Genny! Such a big girl!

    So, you went with the PS3?! I bet he's happy!! :)

    Oh, and I like the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete