Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Easy Peezy Dinner in a Squeezy


Tonight I'm making one of my easiest recipes for dinner. It is a dish that just kind of came to me one day, and keeping the ingredients in the house is a must for me now. It's versatile, so you can add anything you want to it, or just keep it simple and use it as a side dish. Here are the ingredients I used tonight:

Frozen cheese ravioli
Fresh broccoli
Four cheese rosa sauce (found in the pasta sauce isle)
Parmesan cheese (for a yummy crust!)

That's it!

Boil the ravioli until it floats, adding the broccoli when the first ravioli start floating to ensure that I don't put the broccoli in too soon or too late.
Then spray some PAM in a glass casserole dish, and strain the ravioli and broccoli.
Add the four cheese rosa sauce and mix with a serving spoon, topping with Parmesan cheese.
Put it in the oven at about 350 for 10-20 minutes depending on your oven and how much crust you want.

You can add so many things to this dish, I had purchased the broccoli for a different meal but decided to use it with this meal instead. In the past I've added mushrooms, chicken (marinated then grilled first), steak (also marinated then grilled first). But depending on what your favorite foods are, you can add eggplant, peppers, carne esada (using a spicier sauce), etc. The possibilities are endless!

I hope this recipe becomes one of your favorites as it is mine.

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment