Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sea World pages


Hello to all!


This weekends scrapbook pages have a few elements I'd like to share. First I started with a wheel which is a circular stamp with a handle and you roll it along the paper to achieve a continuous image. Stampin Up sells a wide variety of wheels and inks to go with them.

I also tore DSP (designer series paper). Another favorite technich of mine is to use my two circle punches that are just a tiny bit different in size and use them to highlight the title. This one of course was Sea World. I also cut out the animals instead of keeping them in a picture format which I think helped bring them to life more.


Happy scrapping to you all and don't forget that I'll be having a crop next week (see post below) as well as another class in September. The deadline for the September class is September 1st, so make sure you sign up with me! kari.alford@gmail.com
I will also start offering scrapbook kits soon. The kits will include everything you need to put together a two-page layout minus the adhesive. The kits will cost $5 and will be available soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment