Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello weekend!







Hello to you all! It has been a steady weekend for us, I had my first scrapbooking class since moving, and two of the three showed up! Plus Jasmin was there as always working on her 6 years worth of pictures... She got some good baby pics done in some cute layouts! Thanks to Creative Keepsakes for that!






The class was fun, we made 4 pages and completed them all in about 4 hours. We had a blast gabbing the whole time! The next class will be a little easier, and probably only take 3 hours. See the pictures in this post to see what all we'll be doing! (we'll be making those exact pages, this class doesn't involve chosing your own paper)

Class info:
When: Saturday, September 12th, 1pm
Where: Here of course!
Cost: $12

I will also be holding a crop on August 29th at 1pm
What's a crop, you say?

A crop is where you come, bring anything you're working on, and you get to use all of my tools. You need to provide your own paper, adhesive, and ribbon, brads, etc. But my stamps, ink and tools are at your disposal!
I will be offering a card class that day for $5 to make 4 cards. If you don't want to take the card class, no worries, you can sitll use everything!
Well, I hope you're all having a wonderful end to summer, I know some of you have children who are going back to school soon and I wish you the best as you send them off!
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment