Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday, August 8th



Hello and happy weekend to everyone! I'm going to hold true to my promise and bring you scrapbooking pages that you can make at home that are simple yet look good. Today's pages involve mixing sepia and black and white pictures. I used a baby blue and pink to highlite the pictures making sure to keep the background paper (brown) blended in. It's a color combo that catches your eyes because so many days I sit down to scrapbook and look at the colors in the pictures, trying to match my paper to clothing, nature or structures. But with these pages I was able to choose the colors that I wanted to highlite the fact that Genny is a baby, with the baby blue DSP and baby pink flowers. I also used brads as the center of the flowers.




Happy scrapping everyone, and I got my SU shipment in last night, so I'll be putting together another class for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment