Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Moist Bags

Moist bags. Oh, moist bags. I love thee and appreciate thy's help in a significant reduction in plastic baggy usage.

Yup. I love 'em. I just need to make MORE. Many, many more. My latest design that I've been working on is a wipes bag. I use a plastic bag to keep my wipes in while I'm out and about, but wanted to fashion something that I could keep the wipes in that would keep me from using plastic throw-away bags.


This was my first attempt at the wipes bag. Opening at the top, a good idea for a snack bag, but a wipes bag could be better.


This is my attempt at a snack bag for my sister. (Yup Christine, you will be seeing this in the future when it arrives at your house) The zipper in the center of the material is more in keeping with the wipes bag that works the best.



This is the wipes bag I decided works the best. The only thing that could make it better would be if it kept the moisture in a little better. Short of buying expensive water resistant zippers, I can't think of any other way to make them hold in the moisture better.


I love how they let the wipes pop up so they work like a dispenser.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo! So cute! It is great how that one looks like a dispenser too!

    ReplyDelete