Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fever, Fever, Go Away...

We are all sick here in the house. Well, except Dada. Which works out well because he is attending an Advanced Sailing class all this weekend.




Poor Genny had a 105.1 fever just after lunch today and Glenn's highest was 104 last night. It's very uncommon for Genny to take a nap, but it's no surprise that today she's sleeping on the floor in the living room.

On a different note, I've finally started working on her baby clothes quilt! I've chosen a chinese coin quilt pattern which was [of course] brought to my attention by Soulemama when she blogged about Harper's quilt. I'm very excited to start sewing, but need to have all the squares cut before I can decide how I want to lay out the squares. I will be sure to keep you all [all three of you...!] updated as it comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment