Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gigatent Fantasy Palace

Or as Genny calls it, "Mister Man's Dream Castle".

Genny hasn't gotten big gifts from us yet. There was always intention, but when it came down to it, she didn't know the difference and I didn't want to spend the money. We would get her small gifts, but sometimes only one gift, like her first birthday when she got the singing dog and that was it. Up until now, I've treated items we've purchased as a need-based decision. When I felt she needed something specific, I would get it. Don't get me wrong, she didn't get new toys all the time either. But now she's able to get excited about gifts and knows where they came from. We bought her a big gift for her birthday (which is very soon) so I thought we'd get Glenn something that both kids could use.

I've been wanting to get something to use at the beach as a sun shield, and found this great tent on amazon.com. It's a 6'X4'X48" tent that has three parts. After setting it up, I'm thinking it may not fair well at the beach. We'll see. In the intrim it will be fun here at the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment