Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dreaming...

I'm dreaming of a dress to make for my niece.
I'm dreaming of a quilt to make from Genny's baby clothes (oh how wonderful it will be!). I was flipping through The Practical Guide to Patchwork while waiting for my number to be called at the fabric store (I was dreaming since I was not going to pay that much for a book) when another customer and I started chatting. She ended up giving me a 50% off one item coupon, so that was it! I bought it and will read through it before starting work on the quilt. I'm nervous because I'm worried I will end up doing it wrong. But I think it will help to try out a quilt with out so much sentiment first. Maybe make a table runner as a beginning quilting project... I guess we'll see..




No comments:

Post a Comment