Here are the V-day stamp camp suckers!! This is for anyone wanting to make the suckers at home but also for those of you who didn't make it to the class. You can sub the colors of paper, ink or stamp set to utilize this project all year! The images shown are sans the You and Moi stamp set since I'm ahead of the game and don't have mine in hand yet! *also- I bought the suckers from an end-cap at Target.
What you'll need:
2 8.5X11 Pixie Pink sheets cut into 10 pieces of 6X2.5 (cut the 6" long-ways to get all the pieces you'll need)
1 8.5X11 Real Red sheet cut into 10 pieces of 3X2.5
1 1/4" circle punch
You and Moi stamp set
Real Red polka dot ribbon
1. First you'll score your pixie pink paper at the 3" center. Then stamp as desired using You and Moi stamp set. *make sure you decide which side is the front and which side is the back to make the future steps easier
2 Then you'll add just enough adhesive to the real red card stock to make it adhere to the inside of the pixie pink card stock, but not enough to keep it there for a prolonged period of time (you'll be removing it shortly). *make sure to line up the bottom edges so the scored section doesn't get in the way when you fold it later.
3. Using the 1 1/4" punch, punch towards the top of the double-mounted card stock.
4. Take the Real Red card stock off and punch the scallop punch around the circle evenly
5. Use more adhesive on the real red card stock and adhere to the inside of the pixie pink card stock.
6. Insert sucker into pocket and staple
7. Using Real Red polka dot ribbon, tie a knot around the base of the sucker cover
8. Give to someone special!