Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stamp A Stack





















Well, I'm back into the idea of running card-making classes and so here is my return to the stamp a stack. What's a Stamp A Stack you ask?


A Stamp A Stack is a class that allows you to make more than one card using a template that I design. I leave out all of my sentiment stamps so you can pick which ever one suits each card. This can leave you with 10 thank you cards, or one each of every different sentiment I have available. There are usually 2 different templates and everything is pre-cut leaving you to put them together on the day of the SAS (Stamp A Stack). There are no extra pieces to keep, and no stamp sets to take home. If you'd like envelopes you will pay $0.20 for each white envelope or $0.10 for each clear one. Signing up entitles you to 5 each of each template, but if you'd like to make all of one or more of either, just let me know.

The templates for the cards are above, I wanted to use cheery but classic spring colors. So Sage Shadow is the base for one card and Cameo Coral is the base for the other. One utilizes DSP and a wheel while the other uses a shadowing technique (it may be hard to see due to my photography skills or lack thereof). The cost is $1 per card with a minimum of 10 total. (if you'd like to make more, please let me know when you sign up) The class will be Feb 20th with sign up by the 10th.
Here's all the info unscrambled:
What: Stamp A Stack
Cost: $10
Where: My house
When: Feb 20th 12:00pm sign up no later than Feb 10
What ou get: 10 cards (that breaks down to $1 per card) if you want to make more, let me know!


I hope you're all getting into the spring spirit with your scrapbooking and card making!












No comments:

Post a Comment