small cello bag with 4 chocolates in it
3 1/4 X 11 pink card stock
red square 2X2"
black square 2X2"
ticket corner punch
*you will be using the scalloped punch out from one of the suckers (for those of you not taking the class, it's a scallop punch with the 1 1/4 circle punched out.)
You and Moi stamp set
1. Score the pink card stock at 1/2", 5", 5 1/4", and 5 1/2". Using the new scallop edge punch, punch the end of the 1/2" scored side.
2. Stamp as desired with the 1/2" score on the bottom (you may want to fold the card stock first to see which side is the front (I had to start over from scratch from that mistake!)
3. Use the ticket corner punch on the red and black square card stock. Stamp the red card stock as desired. Stamp a red heart onto pink card stock and cut out with scissors.
4. Adhere the red square to the black square, then the scalloped punch out. Then adhere the cut out heart by cutting a stampin dimensional in half and using each half on each curve of the heart to make it pop out.
5. Fold the card stock so the 5 1/4" score is angled up while the two surrounding it are down, allowing the treat bag to stand. Insert the treat bag. Fold over the scalloped edge over the treat bag and card stock and staple. Tie your ribbon in a bow and adhere with strong double-sided tape.